Search This Blog

Wednesday, 31 January 2018

All About Me

ALL ABOUT ME!


Who is in my family/whanau?
Mum Dad Grandma Grandad Capri Kaitlyn Stella Bertie Sammy Izzy Matilda.


What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
Horse ridding gymnastics swimming flip out chipmunks.


What do you like to do at school?
I like writing and reading because its fun.


What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
Maths because I wasn't really good last year.


What helps you learn?
Get a quiet spot to work so I can get more work done and finish

What stops you learning?
 Getting distracted by friends because I cant get as mush work done 


Who are my friends at school?
Hollee Nicole Fiona Anya. 


What was the best part of the holidays?
Christmas because I got heaps of presents and I got stuff I wanted like a smiggle lamp and get a big break from school. 

2 comments:

  1. Eilish, so great to have you back in room 14 this year! Great to hear about your exciting holidays. I look forward to seeing you have another awesome year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the way you put in a lot of detail and took your time what else did you do in the holidays

    ReplyDelete