I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Monday, 20 May 2019
ePortfolio Maths Goal Knowledge
We are learning how to use Multiplication and Division by making groups and repeated addition. 2,3,4,5,10
Eilish, well done on the hard work being put into your maths work. I like the way you have strived to master using repeated addition to solve some basic multiplication facts. Your next step is to develop recall knowledge for your 2,5,10 times tables and matching division.
Eilish, well done on the hard work being put into your maths work. I like the way you have strived to master using repeated addition to solve some basic multiplication facts. Your next step is to develop recall knowledge for your 2,5,10 times tables and matching division.
ReplyDelete