Search This Blog

Wednesday, 31 July 2019

My Narrative "Magic House"

Waking up from a nightmare I could hear and feel my tummy rubbing I felt really hungry.I started creeping down the stairs because all the lights were of.Creeping past the bathroom past the guest room past the lounge and finally into the kitchen.I started making a pancake mix all of a sudden I hear "CLICK" what was that I said I started feeling like someone was in the house.


One hour later "I still wondered what that noice was I said to myself".Then I released I was home alone so I decided to call my mum but she didn't answer so I decided to call my dad but he didn't answer either I wonder where everyone is I said out loud. I started to hear creepy noises coming from the attic in the lounge I wonderd if there was a ghost in the house so I decided to call the police.


out of nowhere I hear "wooooooof click" the door unlocked  and I saw my dog.After a while of my family explaining what happened in the time they were gone it turns out IT WAS A PRANK I'm just kidding they don't know what happened.A few minutes latter we checked the security cameras it turns out it was my magic house.

No comments:

Post a Comment