WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Math because of decimals I did not under stand how to add them.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I tried it and got a few right
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My Math because I did not not know what comes after and before a decimal
I tried it and got a few right
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My Math because I did not not know what comes after and before a decimal
Why are you proud if it?
Because I learnt what is before a decimal and what is after because I did not know
Because I learnt what is before a decimal and what is after because I did not know

No comments:
Post a Comment