Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 March 2018

Weekly reflection

WEEK 9 REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Maths because I got stuck and had to ask a friend for help then i got it
and had to carry on and try my hardest to get it right and I got a few right.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I had to ask a friend for help because i was getting them wrong so after
I tried and tried again and I finally got It right.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Writing because I added a lot of detail adjectives show not tell
Into It to make a good story and It worked.


Why are you proud if it?
Because I added a lot of detail adjectives and show not tell to make
the reader want to read more.




No comments:

Post a Comment