WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Math because we had to do a basic facts book to help us on x and stuff like that.
because It was hard for Mr j to tech us with stuff like x.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
By trying hard and thinking of what I already knew.And
for help by some of my friends.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Planning my writing because I had a lot of ideas to help me plan for when we start writing.
Why are you proud if it?
Because I had a lot of ideas to help me plan. To start
planning for writing so i have some ideas on what to write.
m

Eilish, you have created some awesome topic sentences here I can see why you are proud of them. Remember with basic facts practice makes perfect. Try and use your bricks to help you.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mr j i will practis my bricks and try get better to help me.
DeleteEilish I like the way you added lots of detail about the main idea.
ReplyDeleteNext try make the picture easier to see.