Search This Blog

Wednesday, 13 June 2018

week 7 reflection


\WEEK 7 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Reading because there were a lot of words that I did not understand but when i asked 
for help I understood the story a bit more so then i know what they are saying 
because when i don't know what the words mean I don't understand the story.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?

I read before and after the word to see if I understood It a bit more and then I asked the teacher 

for help and I understood the the story more.



What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My math because I did not know the strategy at start but then I asked for help and 
It was really easy so when we had a question I got the answer right but I still am 
a little slow.




Why are you proud if it?
Because I could not do it and i thought it was to hard but then I asked for help
and I tried and got it.









1 comment:

  1. Eilish I like the way you asked the teacher when you needed and I am wondering what kinds of words did you get stuck on.

    ReplyDelete