WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My math because we did a test and I did not know most of the questions but I got some right.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I tried over and over again until I got it right
I tried over and over again until I got it right
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing because I have a lot of detailed ideas that would be good in my writing.
Why are you proud if it?
Because all of my ideas had a lot of detail into them which will make my story cool and not boring.

Eilish, I really liked your writing this week I enjoyed reading your detailed vocabulary and the way you were able to add details to your main idea. Remember that we tests are designed to know what you do and don't know so you never need to be upset if you don't get them all right it just means you are not there yet.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mr J I will be proud of how many I get right and how many I get wrong
DeleteEilish I like the way you put in a lot of detail in it and you thought about what you are gojng to wright.
ReplyDelete