Search This Blog

Tuesday, 31 July 2018

passion project week 2

WEEK 2 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I achieved finding some facts about kittens and finishing my passion project
planning.

What challenges did I have?
We tried to make a booklet but it did not work so that's when we started 
searching some facts about kittens.

What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to work on writing some facts down so in a few
weeks we can make a book of facts about kittens.



2 comments:

  1. Eilish, great job this week I like how you group has come up with some great ideas on how to research and present and can't wait to see what you create in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr J we are going to be making a book with a lot of facts and breeds about cats.

    ReplyDelete