Search This Blog

Sunday, 19 August 2018

Weekly Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 4 REFLECTION:
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
We were searching some facts about cats so next week we can present with a slide and a book.
What challenges did I have?
We were trying to find some cat breeds and facts it was hard for us to find some good websites
that we could use that could give people some facts that they did not know.
What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to work on making our slide and a book for presentation because
we have to start presentation next week and we think a book and a slide would be good enough for a lot of information about cats. 
                         

2 comments:

  1. Eilish I like how you said what you researched. Next time you could explain some new facts you learnt on cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eilish I like the way you are doing a research on cats and trying to make a presentation about it next time try to add some facts about cats.

    ReplyDelete