Search This Blog

Wednesday, 1 August 2018

WEEK 2 REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week?

I found my inquiry challenging because I don't no much about Greece so it was hard for me 

to write down all the facts from the video.



How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I asked a friend for help so I could keep up with all the facts from the videos.





What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?

My math speed test because I thought I would get every question wrong but I got some right so I am happy how I did with my speed test.





Why are you proud if it?

Because I thought i would get every question wrong but i got most right so I am happy how much I
got right.






No comments:

Post a Comment